A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HERITAGE PRESERVATION GROUP, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe. The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- Islamic State Wages War on the Middle East's Cultural Heritage
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Just this week terrorists blew up Mosul’s Grand al-Nuri Mosque, which
- Pew Center for Arts & Heritage Awards $10.3 Million in Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The grants provide funding for thirty-nine projects, twelve artist fellowships, and two investments to support bold initiatives led by Philadelphia's arts and cultural organizations....
- Designer Jonathan Anderson on the Best Heritage Knits and Binge-Worthy TV
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The hardworking British designer shares advice on what men should never wear and why Al Pacino is the celebrity he’d most like to dress.
- U.S. Treasury Secretary: Washington Plans to Preserve Power at the World Bank and IMF
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said Wednesday that despite plans to downsize contributions to the World Bank and other multilateral institutions, the Trump administration still plans to preserve Washington’s power within them as a critical tool for U.S. foreign policy.
- Trump Transition Team Orders Former Aides to Preserve Russia-Related Materials
By ADAM GOLDMAN, JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS and MATTHEW ROSENBERG - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The request, in a memo by transition team lawyers, suggests the inquiry’s special counsel is casting a wide net in investigating possible collusion between Mr. Trump’s campaign and Moscow.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal