Just this week terrorists blew up Mosul’s Grand al-Nuri Mosque, which
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY
80 STATE STREET
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12207
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HERITAGE HOSPITALITY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Islamic State Wages War on the Middle East's Cultural Heritage
Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Pew Center for Arts & Heritage Awards $10.3 Million in Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The grants provide funding for thirty-nine projects, twelve artist fellowships, and two investments to support bold initiatives led by Philadelphia's arts and cultural organizations....
- Designer Jonathan Anderson on the Best Heritage Knits and Binge-Worthy TV
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The hardworking British designer shares advice on what men should never wear and why Al Pacino is the celebrity he’d most like to dress.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Vancouver Hospitals Receive $13.7 Million 'Gift of Life'
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday May 28, 2017
The bequest from Leon Judah Blackmore will fund a hybrid operating room and a cardiac diagnostic clinic at Vancouver General and UBC hospitals....
- Hospital Groups, Public Health Officials: Senate Obamacare Repeal Bill Makes “Unsustainable” Cuts To Coverage
By Chris Morran - Friday Jun 23, 2017
After reviewing the Senate bill to gut and replace much of the Affordable Care Act, groups representing the nation’s hospitals believe that this legislation will leave millions — particularly those with chronic ailments and the disabled — without access to care.American Hospital Association President Rick Pollack is urging the Senate to “go back to the drawing board” and …
- The Future of Health Care: Hospitals
Thursday May 11, 2017
Kaiser Permanente Chairman and CEO Bernard J. Tyson talks with WSJ's Dennis Berman about medical sensors and the role of hospitals in the future.