A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - HERITAGE EXCEPTIONAL EDUCATIONAL SOLUTIONS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Pride 2017: Same-Sex Parents Still Face Legal Complications
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Laws covering parenting can be contradictory around the country, especially with adoptions. Custody issues can emerge even years after a child is born.
- Islamic State Wages War on the Middle East's Cultural Heritage
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Just this week terrorists blew up Mosul’s Grand al-Nuri Mosque, which
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Jim McKay’s new film, about bicycle delivery men and soccer in Carroll Gardens and Sunset Park, is having its premiere at BAMcinemaFest.
- Pew Center for Arts & Heritage Awards $10.3 Million in Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The grants provide funding for thirty-nine projects, twelve artist fellowships, and two investments to support bold initiatives led by Philadelphia's arts and cultural organizations....