The three former traders will appear in court in Manhattan next month — one of three cases the Justice Department has brought against individuals.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HERB TRADER FEATURE FILM LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Ex-Traders in Britain to Face Currency-Rigging Charges in U.S.
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- The Return Of BMW Films Is Brand Marketing As (Awesome) Collision Sport
Monday Oct 24, 2016
The unexpected BMW Films reboot: "The Escape," which debuted last night at 6 p.m. ET. "The Escape," like the eight BMW Films offerings that preceded it, is pure pulpy goodness for people, like me, whobelieve that every filmed entertainment should feature lots of fast-goin' chases and stuff done gettin' blowed up.
- Reviving a Lost Language of Canada Through Film
By CATHERINE PORTER - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
The first Haida-language feature film is being shot on Canada’s west coast. The biggest challenge? Fewer than 20 people worldwide speak Haida.
- Goosegrass Herb Information: How To Goosegrass Herb Plants
By Mary H. Dyer - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- Film Clip: 'The Beguiled'
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Watch a clip from "The Beguiled," starring Nicole Kidman, Kristen Dunst, and Elle Fanning. Photo: Focus Features
- Sir Ian McKellen Is Disappointed By Magneto’s Costume Options In The ‘X-Men’ Films
By Andrew Roberts - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
If there's one thing Ian McKellen regrets about his role as Magneto the 'X-Men' films, it's definitely his costume.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Trader Joe’s Grainless Granola, GoMacro & BulletProof Bars Recalled Over Listeria Concerns
By Ashlee Kieler - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Granola and protein bars can make a great snack, but they aren’t as good when they come with a side of listeria. For that reason, Trader Joe’s and Wildway grainless granola, along with bars from GoMacro and Bulletproof are being recalled. The companies announced the recalls this week after being notified by a supplier or suppliers that an ingredient used …