A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
- Surrender of Authority (Aug 11, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HENKEL NA LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- John Avildsen, Director of ‘Rocky’ and ‘The Karate Kid,’ Dies at 81
By MAYA SALAM - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The Oscar-winning filmmaker, over a career that spanned nearly five decades, told stories of down-and-out characters finding triumph.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Zenith Downgrades Global, NA, Ad Growth Outlook
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Zenith is the third agency to issue a downgrade in its ad spend forecast for 2017 in recent weeks. Sluggish economic growth is cited in the revisions.
- As GOP Cheers Health Win, Democrats Sing 2018 Song
Thursday May 4, 2017
As the House health-care bill reached the 216 votes needed for passage, Republicans cheered. Democrats responded with a warning about the 2018 election, singing, "Na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye." Photo: Fox
- Beauty Products Maker Lauds U.S. Recovery
Wednesday May 9, 2012
Henkel, the maker of laundry detergents, beauty products and consumer and industrial glues, says it is experiencing a recovery in the U.S. market. Its CEO, Kasper Rorsted, spoke exclusively to Dow Jones's Steve McGrath. Photo: Reuters
- UNC-Chapel Hill Receives $18 Million for Entrepreneurship Program
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday May 24, 2017
The gift from the Shuford Family will help the university meet increased student interest in business and entrepreneurship courses....
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.