Four women are suing a spa in Texas after three employees at the sprawling oasis allegedly snapped cellphone pictures of them in the facility’s locker rooms, using towels to disguise their tactics. The invasion of privacy lawsuit, which is seeking more than $1 million in damages, claims that four female customers who visited Spa Castle...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
LI HONG JIANG
691 BROADWAY STE 106
NEWBURGH, NEW YORK, 12550
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HENA NAIL SPA, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Spa Castle workers accused of taking pics in women’s locker room
By Joshua Rhett Miller - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Legislature set to adjourn without deal on mayoral control of schools
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
New York lawmakers are ready to leave Albany—though they haven't yet agreed to extend Mayor Bill de Blasio's control of New York City schools.The Senate and Assembly are scheduled to wrap up...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Georgia’s Special Election Comes to a Nail-Biting Finish
By JONATHAN MARTIN and NATE COHN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Jon Ossoff, a Democrat, and Karen Handel, a Republican, will face off Tuesday in the most expensive House campaign in history — and one of the most consequential since the 1970s.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Architects of Social Responsibility: Views of Humanitarian Architecture in Practice
By Jason Schneiderman - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
What is the role of architecture in civil society, and how has the field’s involvement in humanitarian work changed the profession?
- Brussels Bomb Initially Failed to Completely Detonate
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Police said Wednesday that a 36-year-old Moroccan man who was shot dead by a soldier in a Brussels train station had a nail-packed bomb that initially failed to completely detonate.
- John Kasich Is Furious Over Healthcare: ‘I Don’t Think Either Party Cares About Helping Poor People’
By Kimberly Ricci - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Ohio Governor John Kasich thinks he's nailed what's *really* wrong with the current healthcare debate.