The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HENA ICE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- The Joys of a Classic Ice Cream Sandwich
By SAMANTHA SENEVIRATNE - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The hand-held combination of a chocolate base and vanilla ice cream is sure to please everyone.
- Thin ice: Vanishing ice only exacerbates a bad, climate change-fueled situation
By Ars Staff - Monday Jun 19, 2017
How's the Earth’s ice system changing? Look to the active cryosphere.
- NASA’s Antarctic Flyover: Ice Sheet In Decline
Thursday Nov 3, 2016
Operation IceBridge is NASA’s airborne survey of how Antarctica’s ice is responding to a changing environment.
- A Baltimore Restaurant Has Started A Donation Campaign After Losing 30 Workers To Fears Of An ICE Raid
By emmieodea - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
BoatHouse restaurant staffers fled after ICE demanded an audit of worker's documentation, so the owner is donating money to support them.
- Four Wheels on Ice: Extreme Driving Lures Adventure Seekers
Saturday Apr 1, 2017
In Arjeplog, Sweden, ice-driving tours allow visitors to get behind the wheel and do figure eights on a sheet of solid ice while being pampered at upscale accommodations during their downtime. Popular destination driving programs like this one are intensifying competition among luxury automakers. Photo: Chester Dawson
- Fighting for the Right to Serve Ice Cream
Wednesday Apr 4, 2012
San Francisco is notorious for making it difficult to open and run small businesses. For Juliet Pries, who just opened The Ice Cream Bar in Cole Valley, it meant months of red tape and rent to realize her goal. Maggie Beidelman reports.
- Beer and...Iced Tea?
Friday Apr 21, 2017
Looking for a refreshing drink this summer? WSJ reporter Charles Passy and Tanya Rivero sip an unconventional option: the Owl's Brew Radler, a new artisanal beer and iced tea fusion. Photo: Owl's Brew