A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HEMANT PATEL PHYSICIANS PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Protagonist, Janssen Ink Development Deal for Crohn’s Disease Drug
By Frank Vinluan - Tuesday May 30, 2017
Protagonist Therapeutics’ work developing an inflammatory bowel disease drug that can be taken as a pill, rather than injected, now has fresh cash and the backing of a large pharmaceutical partner. Newark, CA-based Protagonist (NASDAQ: PTGX) has entered a partnership with Janssen Biotech to develop and commercialize its drug, PTG-200. Janssen is paying Protagonist $50 […]
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.