The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - HEM OF GLORY MINISTRIES, INTL., INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Networks Seek To Recapture Past Glory With 'Roseanne,' Other Revivals
Monday May 1, 2017
A case can be made for a modern-day "Roseanne" revival for a number of reasons. Who wouldn't be curious to see what happened to the show's characters in the last 20 years?
- Inside Ford's Top-Secret Campaign to Remake the Iconic GT Supercar
By Matthew DeBord - Friday Jun 9, 2017
50 years after dominating the 24 Hours of Le Mans, Ford returned to the game with an all-new GT.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Kareem Bounces A Cultural Rant Off The Rim
Thursday Aug 27, 2015
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, who should have stuck to basking in his glory as a basketball player and dreading cross-country air flights, is now a columnist for TIME. He has written a ludicrous column thatessentially accuses whites of profiting from the adaptation of trends spawned by black people.
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.