A contract for deed, a seller-financed deal, can make it difficult to determine who owns a property, and who is responsible for paying taxes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - HELLER WEALTH ADVISORS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- How a Home Bargain Became a ‘Pain in the Butt,’ and Worse
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- The joy of giving — and what it means to fundraisers: An interview with author and philanthropy advisor Jenny Santi
By Meg Gardner - Wednesday May 3, 2017
Jenny Santi is a philanthropy advisor to some of the world’s most generous givers, celebrity activists, and leading financial institutions in Europe and Asia, helping them channel their wealth, power and search for meaning toward social good. She also is the author of the acclaimed book, “The Giving Way to ...
Read full post on our crowd blog:
The joy of giving — and what it means to fundraisers: An interview with author and philanthropy advisor Jenny Santi
Blogger: Meg Gardner.
- Trump’s Advisors Are Reportedly Trying To Talk Him Out Of A High-Profile Meeting With Putin In July
By davidmatthews - Monday Jun 26, 2017
President Trump is reportedly eager to meet with Russian president Vladimir Putin when the two are at a summit in Germany in July.
- With Ties to Thiel and Musk, Fintech Startup Addepar Adds $140M
By Bernadette Tansey - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Addepar, a wealth management software company co-founded in 2009 by Palantir Technologies co-founder Joe Lonsdale, announced today it has raised $140 million to expand its services to investors and their advisors. It’s a big round for a financial tech company, even for Silicon Valley. The Mountain View, CA-based company’s Series D financing round was co-led […]
- Sen. Dean Heller's Las Vegas office broken into, police say
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017