This is definitely not for hot sauce novices
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - HELL'S KITCHEN HOT SAUCE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Tabasco Just Released A Hot Sauce 20 Times Hotter Than The Original
By christopherosburn - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Hell or High Water, an Orchestra Celebrates the Erie Canal
By MICHAEL COOPER - Friday Jul 7, 2017
The Albany Symphony is playing along the canal to celebrate the bicentennial of the artificial waterway, which transformed New York.
- Ketchup On A Hot Dog? Never. But 'Chicago Dog Sauce' Is Ok.
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Heinz spent an afternoon enticing Chicago consumers with hot dogs topped with its new "Chicago Dog Sauce" made from ripe tomatoes and a special blend of spices and flavorings.
- McCormick Spices Buys Maker Of French’s Mustard, Other Sauces For $4.2B
By Ashlee Kieler - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Making a tasty, tangy sauce takes a little bit of spice, but the maker of French’s Mustard and Frank’s RedHot brands is about to get a lot of spice: Ingredients maker McCormick & Company – the company behind those red bottles of seasonings and brands Lawry’s, Zatarain’s, Old Bay, and others — will buy condiment maker Reckitt Benckiser for $4.2 …
- Jeff Sessions Says He’ll Stay On As Attorney General Despite Trump Trashing Him To The ‘NY Times’
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Jeff Sessions is proud of the work he's doing at the Justice Department and isn't going anywhere "as long as it's appropriate."
- Spice giant McCormick buys owner of French’s mustard
By Reuters - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
US spice maker McCormick & Co. has won the battle to buy Reckitt Benckiser’s North American food business, paying a higher than expected $4.2 billion to add extra seasonings and sauces. London-listed Reckitt said in April it was reviewing options for the unit, which includes French’s mustard and Frank’s RedHot sauce, to cut its debt...