Instagram on Tuesday launched the ability to search by location and hashtag, and view related content from shared videos in Instagram posts made public within the past 24 hours.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HELEN PATRIKIS PUBLIC RELATIONS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Instagram Stories Hashtag Search Feature Could Increase Trademarks
Tuesday May 23, 2017
- U.S. Strikes Shabab, a Likely First Since Trump Relaxed Rules for Somalia
By CHARLIE SAVAGE, HELENE COOPER and ERIC SCHMITT - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Eight militants were believed killed in the airstrike, two and a half months after Mr. Trump cleared the way for strikes with no self-defense rationale.
- Mattis Quietly Keeps Distance From Trump’s Most Divisive Moves
By HELENE COOPER, MICHAEL R. GORDON and ERIC SCHMITT - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
The secretary of defense, those close to him say, believes that keeping the military politically neutral can help hold together a divided nation.
- Fears Grow That U.S. Is Inching Toward Bigger Role in Syria War
By HELENE COOPER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Recently the United States has shot down a Syrian warplane, come close to shooting another and downed two Iranian-made drones that were nearing American-backed troops.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- The CMO's Role When Choosing Ad, Marketing Tech
Monday May 15, 2017
Forrester analysts estimate 37% of all new tech project spending will be related to the CMO, including marketing automation software, marketing data analytics, mobile apps, and related consulting andstaff spending.
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- PR Pros Believe White House Has Tarnished The Industry, Most Would Not Work For Trump
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
An overwhelming majority (73%) of industry professionals believe the Trump Administration's White House communications team has negatively impacted public perceptions of the public relationsprofession. That's the conclusion of a survey of an online survey of 902 PR industry executives conducted by the USC Center for Public Relations at the Annenberg School for Communication andJournalism.