The online retail giant said it expected the offices would cost as much as $5 billion to build and operate, and would be used by as many as 50,000 employees.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - HEBREW IN NORTH AMERICA, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Amazon Announces Plans for Huge New North America Headquarters
By PRASHANT S. RAO - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- While Amazon Plays the Field, Walmart Stays True to Arkansas
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Friday Sep 15, 2017
A week after Amazon announced plans for a second headquarters somewhere in North America, Walmart said on Friday that it is building a new home office in Bentonville.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- NY AG presses TransUnion, Experian for cybersecurity details
By DAVID KLEPPER, Associated Press - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017