Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HEAVENLY PROVISIONS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Maine’s Last Nonprofit to Pay a Subminimum Wage Shows a Familiar Profile
By Ruth McCambridge - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
An outdated provision in law that allows some workers to be paid less than minimum wage is still in use in pockets around the country. In Maine, a nonprofit called Skills, Inc., pays some of its workers with disabilities as little as $2 to $3 an hour while consistently paying top managers six-figure salaries.
- SANCTIONS SHOWDOWN? House strikes deal to punish Russia, but keeps provision Trump opposed
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
- Time Inc. Explores Sales Of 3 Lifestyle Magazines
Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
Time Inc. is exploring the sale of three of its titles: 'Coastal Living,' 'Sunset' and 'Golf.' It is also looking to sell off its UK magazine division.
- Senate Parliamentarian Challenges Key Provisions of Health Bill
By ROBERT PEAR and THOMAS KAPLAN - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
Elizabeth MacDonough on Friday challenged key provisions in the bill to repeal the Affordable Care Act, dealing another serious blow to its prospects.