A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
heaven of the legends LLC
1324 avenue j
brooklyn, new york, 11230-3606
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - HEAVEN OF THE LEGENDS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- America’s Collision Course With China
By JUDITH SHAPIRO - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Two new books on China, "Everything Under the Heavens” and “Destined for War,” urge us to be ready for a radically different world order.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends will get Heroes of Skyrim expansion June 29
By Mike Minotti - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Bethesda announced today during its event ahead of this week’s Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles that The Elder Scrolls: Legends digital card game is getting an expansion, Heroes of Skyrim, on June 29, and that it’s also coming to the iPhone and Android smartphones next month. The Elder Scrolls: Legends is out now for PC and Mac, […]
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- A Hollywood Legend's Life in the Country
Friday Jun 16, 2017
Robert Duvall talks about his favorite roles, his worst review and (up to a point) politics.