The gift will fund orthopedic and spine and neuroscience institutes and support advanced care for stroke victims and improved care for surgical and ICU patients....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - HEATHER S. ALLEN MEMORIAL FUND, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center Receives $32 Million Gift
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- 7 Fantastic Fundraising Ideas to Spring Into Summer
By Sandy Rees - Thursday Apr 27, 2017
Summer is just around the corner, and now is the perfect time to start laying plans your fundraising ideas. If you’re interested in reaching your goals, you need to get your donors’ attention and get them excited to support your nonprofit’s cause. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of exciting fundraising ideas well-suited for the30
The post 7 Fantastic Fundraising Ideas to Spring Into Summer appeared first on Get Fully Funded.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- What Is A Mexican Heather Plant: Tips On Growing Mexican Heather Plants
By Mary H. Dyer - Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Paul G. Allen Frontiers Group Names Allen Distinguished Investigators
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Five researchers were awarded grants of $1.5 million each in support of their work in the areas of epigenetics, aging, and microbial evolution....
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.