In state capitals and street protests, women’s rights activists have been wearing red robes and white bonnets based on “The Handmaid's Tale,” the 1985 novel that is now a series on Hulu.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - HEALTHY PATH FOUNDATION, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- A Handmaid’s Tale of Protest
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Investing in Policy and Advocacy: A Foundation Shares Lessons Learned
By Jason Schneiderman - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
In 2012, the Foundation for a Healthy Kentucky launched a six-year initiative addressing four broad health-policy areas. This article presents the foundation’s strategies and the challenges it faced during a time of a rapidly changing policy landscape.
- Easiest Path to Riches on the Web? An Initial Coin Offering
By NATHANIEL POPPER - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Programmers are selling digital currencies redeemable for services that do not exist. Where some see a financing revolution, others see trouble.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017