The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HEALTHY CHOICE INDIAN RESTAURANT, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Rosé Is Having Its Chill Moment
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Frozen rosé—or frosé, as it is sometimes called—is fast becoming the cocktail of choice in drinking spots throughout New York City, say bar and restaurant professionals.
- Robot Revolution: Amazon’s Move Signals End of Line for Many Cashiers
By CLAIRE CAIN MILLER - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The next jobs set to disappear may be ones that are a bigger part of people’s daily lives: retail workers and cashiers in stores and restaurants.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Smart web design for older donors is smart web design, period
By Jeff Brooks - Wednesday May 31, 2017
One of the most important things to keep in mind in fundraising is the age of donors. Which, for almost everyone, is older than you! The National Institute on Aging has a great tip sheet called Making Your Website Senior Friendly (PDF). It'll help you get digital right for older users: copy, design, and information architecture. Here are a couple of examples: Be direct. Instead of, Restaurants that offer senior discounts may be a good choice for older adults who like to eat out. say, If you like to eat out, go to restaurants that offer senior discounts. Use action...
- Critic's Notebook: Sydney’s New Guard: Five Restaurants Leading the Way
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
This Australian city’s dining scene, already steeped in Asian cuisines, is suddenly showing a more global reach.
- Indian Couture Meets Décor
Thursday Mar 2, 2017
Indian couturier, Tarun Tahiliani turns his world-famous hand to carpets. The result: magic.