Celebrities making the headlines isn't always good news, but lately, many stars have gone public about living with chronic conditions and ailments that are often heavy on stigma and light on awareness.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HEALTHY BITE LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- Like This: Media Drive Healthy Conversations
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- What Healthy Eating Means To Moms
Friday May 12, 2017
Upheaval continues across the food industry as brands struggle to appeal to moms' desires for their families to eat healthier. But what do today's moms see as healthy eating? Low carb. Gluten free. Vegetarian. Low sugar. Paleo. "Clean" eating. What's next?
- SF Start-up "Social Teeth" Gains Political Bite
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
Elaine Chang's latest venture is an online platform called Social Teeth, billed as a sort of Kickstarter for political ads. The San Francisco-based site is designed to showcase TV spots from independent advocacy groups and candidates that need funding for campaigns. There is a mechanism for supporters to donate funds via Stripe on the site.
- New York Today: New York Today: Staying Healthy During a Heat Wave
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Tuesday: More scorching weather, the first Citi Bike death, and celebrating music month.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Nestlé Buys Stake in Freshly, Putting Healthy Food Top of the Menu
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Nestlé has bought a minority investment in Freshly, a subscription meals startup, as it struggles with slow-growing demand for its packaged offerings.
- BlackBerry Revenue Falls Amid Shift to Software
Friday Jun 23, 2017
BlackBerry Ltd. stock plunged 11% in Friday trading after the company posted a steep drop in quarterly revenue as it continues to shift focus to its burgeoning software business.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....