Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - HEALTH, ENDURANCE, LIVE-&-GIVE PROGRAM INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Cast Sent Home Over Sexual Misconduct Allegations
By JOHN KOBLIN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Production of the ABC reality show was suspended last week pending an inquiry into accusations of inappropriate sexual behavior on the set in Mexico.
- RWJF Awards $6.3 Million for Community Health Program
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Friday Jul 14, 2017
The grant to the Institute for Healthcare Improvement will expand initiatives aimed at advancing health, well-being, and health equity in over two hundred communities....
- New York City's Bogus Public Health Posters
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The NYC WELL program is part of the health care problem and not the solution.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.