Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HEALTH CARE I INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- ‘This Is an Intentional Slap in the Face’ to All Women
By LELA MOORE and TALYA MINSBERG - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate the Bill Cosby verdict, the Senate health care bill and the resignation of Uber’s C.E.O.
- Considering the Side Effects of Drugmakers’ Money-Back Guarantees
By KATIE THOMAS and CHARLES ORNSTEIN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The Trump administration is considering encouraging lowering drug costs through outcome-based contracts, but there is little evidence the approach works.
- Anthem Says Senate Health Bill Will Bolster Individual Insurance Market
Monday Jun 26, 2017
Anthem Inc. said it believes that the Senate Republicans’ health bill will bolster the individual insurance market, an endorsement for the legislation as many other insurers have suggested it could undermine the marketplaces created by the Affordable Care Act.
- A health care plan for America that could actually work
By John Crudele - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
On that note, let me give my first opinion on the health-care debate — along with some advice for the Republicans who are now embarrassing themselves trying to repeal ObamaCare. This is thinking big, but I’ll put it in the small space I have left. Americans need to be able to get affordable health insurance....
- Amid Opioid Crisis, Insurers Restrict Pricey, Less Addictive Painkillers
By KATIE THOMAS and CHARLES ORNSTEIN - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Drug companies and doctors have been accused of fueling the opioid crisis, but some question whether insurers have played a role, too.