Limbix, a start-up using Google headsets, helps psychologists expose patients to their anxieties in the safety of an office.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HEAD'S UP SERVICES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A New Way for Therapists to Get Inside Heads: Virtual Reality
By CADE METZ - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
- NFL Explores Tie-Up With Firm Owned by Jerry Jones and N.Y. Yankees
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
A combination of Legends Hospitality and NFL On Location would potentially provide travel and ticket services for the world’s biggest sporting events
- Music service Pandora names Dish streaming exec Lynch as CEO
Monday Aug 14, 2017
[...] its user base has stagnated and its financial losses deepened as new competitors have gained steam.Pandora also said Monday that it is adding to its board Michael Lynton, the chairman of Snapchat's owner Snap Inc. and former head of film studio Sony Pictures.
- New Citizens Hold Their Heads High, 102 Floors Above New York
By LIZ ROBBINS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Thirty immigrants were sworn in atop One World Trade Center, in a ceremony that featured a speech by the former U.S. attorney Preet Bharara.
- A Street Fight Among Grocers to Deliver Your Milk, Eggs, Bananas
By RACHEL ABRAMS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Bananas can’t get cold. Milk mustn’t tip. Online food delivery still trips up companies. A day on the truck shows why.
- Does Electroconvulsive Therapy Improve Huntington’s Disease?
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
For over 70 years Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) has been used to treat severe depression and there are reports that it could help patients with Huntington’s Disease who experience psychiatric symptoms. Many patients with Huntington’s Disease experience depression, with suicide rates 5 to 10 times higher than the general public. In 21 published case reports where -