Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HE CHINA CITY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.
- China's Ghost Cities Keep Up Property-Market Spirits
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Top-tier cities are feeling the chill from tighter consumer credit, but smaller property markets are on a roll.
- China Will Be Part of a Popular Stock Index, Opening the Door to Foreign Money
By KEITH BRADSHER and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Inclusion in MSCI’s emerging markets index, even on a modest scale, will make it more important for foreign money managers to invest in China.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Chinese Satellite Relays a Quantum Signal Between Cities
By Sophia Chen - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Launched last August, China's QUESS satellite recently achieved its goal: it sent single entangled photons between two cities 750 miles apart. Quantum cryptography, here we come.