A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HDH DISCOUNT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- On Golf: Golfer Known as ‘Beef’ Has PB&J and No Complaints
By KAREN CROUSE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Andrew Johnston, who was two under par after two rounds at the United States Open, has endeared himself to fans with his good-natured personality.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Road Trip: Karaoke Coast to Coast
By MARIAN BULL - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In Richmond, Nashville and beyond, taking the mike reveals a sense of place, and the catharsis of belting out “Jesse’s Girl.”
- UNC-Chapel Hill Receives $18 Million for Entrepreneurship Program
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday May 24, 2017
The gift from the Shuford Family will help the university meet increased student interest in business and entrepreneurship courses....
- On Golf: For Golfers Who Curse Their Play at the U.S. Open, There’s Holy Hill
By BILL PENNINGTON - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
A Catholic basilica looms on the horizon of the event’s final hole as if floating in the clouds, and its friars have invited contestants to attend Mass.
- Mylan Offered Discounts To States If They Made It Harder For Patients To Get Alternatives
By Ashlee Kieler - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Controversial pharma company Mylan offered several states participating in Medicaid purchasing pools discounts on the EpiPen if they could ensure competitors’ products weren’t readily available to patients, according to a new report that raises additional concerns that the drugmaker engaged in anti-competitive practices as it raised the price of the life-saving drug nearly 400% in just 10 years. StatNews reports…