The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) held a lottery in Los Angeles last week to decide on which of the proposed new top-level domain names will become the first to go live.Among the banks, media companies and Internet companies, Google applied for 101 and Amazon, 76. There were more than 900 applications for generic names like shop, news, music, and movies. Theorganization released the application list in June.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HD LOTTERY CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Brand TLDs To Change Online Advertising, Marketing In 2013
Friday Dec 28, 2012
- California teen wins the lottery twice in one week
By Eric Ting - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
Winning the lottery once is incredible. Winning it twice is unthinkable. But winning it twice in one week?
- California teen wins lottery twice in one week
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- BITTER WINNINGS? Man sues lottery over denied $5M Scratcher
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
- California Lottery's Mentorship Campaign Is All Kinds Of Wrong
Thursday Feb 16, 2017
"Back to the Start" is a new mentor-riffic campaign from... the California Lottery? That can't be correct. The California Lottery, as I understand it, is a lottery. Let me do a quick check.
- GITMO LOTTERY Canada makes millionaire out of terrorist who killed US soldier
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017