The Roy Lichtenstein Foundation has awarded a $1 million gift to endow an annual prize that recognizes the contributions of a working artist....
hb arts foundation inc.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION RESERVATION
2014 - HB ARTS FOUNDATION INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Foundation for Contemporary Arts Establishes Roy Lichtenstein Award
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday May 26, 2017
- Art Review: Glenn Ligon Rethinks the Color Line in the Show ‘Blue Black’
By HOLLAND COTTER - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
The exhibition, at the Pulitzer Arts Foundation in St. Louis, draws together artists who put race on a spectrum of meanings that runs from polemical to personal and poetic.
- Sale of Edward Albee’s Art Collection Will Benefit His Foundation
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The work collected by the playwright, who died last September, is mostly 20th century fine art. Sotheby’s will sell more than 100 items in the fall.
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.
- From Chelsea Manning’s DNA Springs an Art Show
By SOPHIE HAIGNEY - Friday Jun 30, 2017
An art show in Lower Manhattan will feature 3D portraits created by an artist using the DNA of Ms. Manning.
- At a Chelsea Art Gallery, an Age Requirement: Over 60 Only
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
The Carter Burden Gallery seeks to correct an art world problem: Older, lesser-known artists are too often passed over. Thirty-somethings need not apply.