Between the pool, the expansive views of the Hudson, and the home's private beach, everything is built around being near the water.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - HAYLEY WATERS, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Listing of the Day: Nyack, New York
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- The Court of Public Opinion
Wednesday Sep 9, 2015
Witch-hunts, tar, feathers and public pillorying are not usually found in the modern marketing plan. But sometimes, you have to go back in time to move forward. Let's talk about the subject that hasdisplaced discussions by Californians of where you can find the best yoga studio, quinoa salad or stretch of beach: the water crisis.
- Versace Miami Beach Mansion for $125 Million
Thursday Jun 7, 2012
A Miami Beach, Fla., estate owned by Versace goes on the market for $125 million. Lauren Schuker has details on The News Hub. Photo: Reuters.
- Ocean City Now Says Police Will Be Alerted To Women Sunbathing Topless
By Kate Cox - Friday Jun 9, 2017
UPDATE: The leadership of Ocean City, MD, has clarified in a public statement that not only are the town’s beaches not topless, but that women who sunbathe without covering up may face legal trouble.“Despite what is being circulated on social media, the Town of Ocean City is not a topless beach and will not become a topless beach,” reads …
- What Is A Water Wand: Learn About Using Garden Water Wands
By Darcy Larum - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
- Michigan health director, 4 others charged with manslaughter over Flint water
By Beth Mole - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Lead poisoned thousands, but infections also linked to water killed at least a dozen.
- Water Iris Information – Learn About Water Iris Plant Care
By Mary H. Dyer - Monday Jun 5, 2017
- Haven for Recovering Addicts Now Profits From Their Relapses
By LIZETTE ALVAREZ - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Delray Beach, Fla., was once a godsend for substance abusers. But now, a sprawl of fraudulent outpatient centers capitalize on addicts’ thwarted recoveries.