Houston—Before Deborah Mansfield joined the Houston Technology Center, she was a bench scientist working in genetics and a grants manager at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. Those positions, along with an MBA earned during weekend classes and a hands-on education of “the ABCs of business” at a Houston retailer, together give Mansfield […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HAYES MECHANICAL CONTRACTING CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- “Five Questions For …” Houston Technology Center’s Deborah Mansfield
By Angela Shah - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Takata, Unable to Overcome Airbag Crisis, Files for Bankruptcy Protection
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Monday Jun 26, 2017
The Japanese company at the center of history’s farthest-reaching auto safety crisis said it would sell its assets to Key Safety Systems, a Chinese-owned American rival.
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Chris Paul’s hatred of Doc Rivers led to Clippers exit
By Justin Terranova - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Chris Paul wasn’t happy with family coming before team. Paul’s decision to sign with the Rockets — forcing the Clippers to trade him after he opted into the final year of his contract — stemmed from his frustration with coach and team president Doc Rivers favoring son Austin, according to ESPN “SportsCenter” anchor and former...
- To Stave Off a Deportation, Cuomo Pardons a 9/11 Volunteer
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The governor expunged the crime of a 9/11 volunteer and undocumented immigrant facing removal by the immigration authorities because of a decades-old conviction.