Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HAY BURNERS EQUINE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Day in the Life of a Nonprofit Communicator – Wendy Hayes
By Kristina Leroux, Community Engagement Manager - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Welcome to the latest installment in our series on the “Day in the Life” of nonprofit communicators, where we ask you to describe your day in your own words. We’d love to feature YOU in this series! Don’t be shy – tell us what you do in a typical day as a nonprofit communications pro. Wendy Hayes is the […]
- Ubisoft’s Dan Hay on how to find cult-hating friends in Far Cry 5
By Dean Takahashi - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Ubisoft is peeling back the layers on its Far Cry 5 game, which paints a disturbing portrait of America with its focus on a doomsday cult in Montana. At the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), the big game trade show in Los Angeles, Ubisoft showed a hands-on demo of how you can find allies and expel […]
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Georgia’s 6th District Runoff Election Doesn't Have a Paper Trail to Safeguard Against Hacks
By Lily Hay Newman - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Without a paper trail, Georgia's elections don't have anything to fall back on in the case of outside interference.
- Microsoft's Patching Windows XP Bugs, and More Security News This Week
By Lily Hay Newman - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Microsoft's patching Windows XP, an anonymous tech company fought back against PRISM, and more of the week's most important security news.
- 198 Million Voter Records Exposed in a Common Database Failure
By Lily Hay Newman - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Database security continues to be a major pain point. Just ask the nearly 200 million people whose personal info got left exposed on the internet.