People with and without guns favor banning the sale of firearms to the mentally ill, but differ on much else, a new Pew Research Center report finds.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HAWKEYE FIREARMS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- 8 Figures on Gun Ownership, and Attitudes, in America
By MICHAEL COOPER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Take a Number: A Dire Weekly Total for the U.S.: 25 Children Killed by Guns
By NICHOLAS BAKALAR - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Between 2012 and 2014, an average of 1,297 children died each year from such injuries.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Sebastian Telfair, Former N.B.A. Guard, Is Arrested on Gun Charges
By MATTHEW HAAG - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The police said Mr. Telfair, 32, had a bulletproof vest and several handguns during a traffic stop in Brooklyn.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- A Mother’s Death, a Botched Inquiry and a Sheriff at War
By WALT BOGDANICH - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The sheriff called it a suicide. When a state investigator raised questions, he became the investigated.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal