News that the White House communications director and his wife were breaking up kept intrigue swirling during Anthony Scaramucci’s dramatic Washington debut.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - HAWKES CROSSING PHASE II, LLC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A Divorce Report Caps Scaramucci’s Explosive First Week on the Job
By KATIE ROGERS - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- A Surge of Migrants Crossing Into Quebec Tests Canada’s Welcome
By DAN LEVIN - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s government must balance its public compassion toward asylum seekers with a strict immigration system.
- Behind an $18 Billion Donation to a New York Charity, a Shadowy Chinese Conglomerate
By MICHAEL FORSYTHE and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
A Chinese man has transferred more than 29 percent of HNA Group of China to a private foundation, adding to the questions about the firm’s structure and political connections.
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- Hawking afraid of aliens
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- NASA puts $14M in funding towards soft robots, flash lidar and other research projects
By Devin Coldewey - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
NASA has announced the latest beneficiaries of its Small Business Technology Transfer program, which solicits and funds small-scale research projects outside the agency but relevant to its interests. Nineteen projects in a variety of fields are being awarded a total of $14.3 million. Read More