A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HATZLUCHA MEAT CENTER, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Red meat can be heart healthy
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- Rare Walrus Not Recommended If You Want To Avoid Trichinosis
By Mary Beth Quirk - Friday Jul 7, 2017
When you throw that walrus steak on the grill this weekend, you better make sure it’s well done: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is warning that inadequately cooked walrus meat has been linked to recent cases of trichinellosis, also known as trichinosis.While most Americans likely won’t get their hands on fresh walrus anytime soon, the animal is …
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.