A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
RYAN ROBERT BOBROWSKI
348 ST. MARKS AVE., APT. 2B
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11238
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - HAT TRICK DESIGNS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- David Villa hat trick leads NYCFC past rival Red Bulls in Derby
By Brian Lewis - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
After two years of getting dominated by the Red Bulls, New York City FC has finally broken through, and turned the Hudson River Derby into MLS’ best rivalry. Sunday’s come-from-behind 3-2 win before a sellout crowd of 33,679 at the Stadium gave them the season series for the first time. It might be good not...
- Mario’s new tricks make Super Mario Odyssey a joy
By Kyle Orland - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Preview: It’s amazing what a new hat can do for an old franchise.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.