The new museum dedicated to Theodor Geisel, better known as Dr. Seuss, in Springfield, Mass., left out some controversial political cartoons.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HARTLEY BOTANIC, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- At the Dr. Seuss Museum: Oh, the Places They Don’t Go!
By SOPAN DEB - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- It's easy to start a fight with these guys in a botanical garden
By Avi Bagla - Monday Jun 19, 2017
These guards at this botanical garden really don't like it when you start a fight or step on the chrysanthemums.
Internet Comment Theater is a Mashable original series that takes the internet’s weirdest comments and reviews and brings them to life. Read more...More about Botanical Garden, Internet Comment Theater, Entertainment, and Web Culture
- Scientist's 'Tenacious' Research Paved Way for Breast-Cancer Treatment
Friday Jun 16, 2017
When Angela Hartley Brodie first came up with a new way to treat breast cancer in the 1970s, there was little interest from the pharmaceutical sector. But her persistence over the years paid off.
- Corpse Flower Causes Big Stink in New York City
Thursday Jul 28, 2016
A giant corpse flower is blooming for the first time since 1939 at the New York Botanical Garden. The rare Amorphophallus titanum gets its common name, "corpse flower," from its unique smell, similar to rotting flesh. Photo/Video: Carly Marsh/The Wall Street Journal
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015