Houston—Before Deborah Mansfield joined the Houston Technology Center, she was a bench scientist working in genetics and a grants manager at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. Those positions, along with an MBA earned during weekend classes and a hands-on education of “the ABCs of business” at a Houston retailer, together give Mansfield […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HARTEX MANAGEMENT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- “Five Questions For …” Houston Technology Center’s Deborah Mansfield
By Angela Shah - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Digital Infrastructure for Cities Leads to Big Savings
By Charles Babcock Editor at Large, Cloud - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A Cisco report claims $2.3 trillion is waiting to be realized through digitized services, city management; cites Houston, Oslo, Barcelona as examples.
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- A green vandalized (again!) at Shell Houston Open site
By Kevin Casey - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Twice wasn’t enough? Really? In the “we’re sad this happened again” news department the Golf Club of Houston is (...)
- San Diego Unseats Houston As Top Philanthropy City
By mark-hrywna - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
San Diego ousted Houston as the most philanthropic city in the United States, according to latest Metro Market Study released by nonprofit charity evaluator Charity…
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- In Houston, an Original Juneteenth Celebration Site Reborn
By MICHAEL HARDY - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Acquired in 1872, Emancipation Park has reopened after a $34 million renovation. But amid the celebrations there’s a new worry: gentrification.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.