3Q Digital founder David Rodnitzky says the company has done so well recently that for the right price he'd consider talking to the executive team to buy back the company and take it private.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HART CHAUTAUQUA, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Who Will Buy 3Q Digital From Harte Hanks?
Friday Apr 21, 2017
- Investor Takes on Buffalo Wild Wings
Wednesday May 17, 2017
Marcato Capital Management wants a management shake-up, but the restaurant chain has other ideas.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: When Fan Fiction and Reality Collide
By AMANDA HESS - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The topsy-turvy power dynamics of internet culture are on display in “FANtasies,” a new fan-fiction-inspired web series.
- Kevin Hart: 'I'm an open book,' and new memoir proves it
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Sunday Jun 4, 2017
The comedian gave BookCon fans a sneak peak at his new memoir, out Tuesday.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Man arrested a second time for fleeing during his sentencing
By Associated Press - Friday Jun 23, 2017
KEARNEY, Neb. — A Kearney man has been arrested after police say he fled from a Buffalo County courtroom in the midst of his sentencing hearing on a drug conviction. The Kearney Hub reports that 41-year-old James Cabrera was arrested after running from the district court hearing on Wednesday. He was to be sentenced for...