A St. Louis executive swears by the sport, which combines elements of Nordic skiing, skateboarding and stand-up paddling.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HARRY S COHEN, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- A New Low-Impact Fitness Secret
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- J&J Seeking Dismissal of Talc Lawsuits in Missouri
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Johnson & Johnson is asking judges in St. Louis to throw out personal-injury lawsuits over its talcum powder in a sign of the impact of this week’s Supreme Court’s ruling limiting where suits could be filed.
- Fed's Bullard Calls Officials' Projected Rate Path 'Unnecessarily Aggressive'
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard said he doesn’t see any need for further interest-rate increases but the central bank should begin shrinking its $4.5 trillion portfolio of assets “sooner rather than later.”
- San Diego Unseats Houston As Top Philanthropy City
By mark-hrywna - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
San Diego ousted Houston as the most philanthropic city in the United States, according to latest Metro Market Study released by nonprofit charity evaluator Charity…
- Family of Michael Brown Settles Lawsuit Against City of Ferguson
By JOHN ELIGON - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
A federal judge in Missouri approved a settlement in the fatal shooting of an 18-year-old that sparked outrage over the police’s treatment of black people.
- Minor League Transactions
By Matt Eddy - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Greg David on NY: Why developing in Midtown remains a Herculean task
Monday Jun 19, 2017
To view the full story, click the title link.