The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HARRISON-DAVIS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- 2 Killed in Power Plant Explosion Near Tampa, Florida
By MATTHEW HAAG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
The authorities said that four other people at the Big Bend Power Station suffered life-threatening injuries from burns at the coal plant.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- 2 Killed, 4 Injured at Coal Power Plant Near Tampa, Fla.
Friday Jun 30, 2017
Two workers were killed on Thursday afternoon and four hospitalized with serious injuries at a coal power plant near Tampa, Fla., that had recently undergone a surprise federal safety inspection.
- Marco Rubio Still (After Four Months) Can’t Rent A Tampa Office Due To Protesters
By davidmatthews - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Four months after losing his lease on an office because of disruptive protesters, Marco Rubio is still without an office space in Tampa Bay.
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017