The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HARMONY NUTRITION INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Trump admin. delays Obama-era reboot of nutrition label amid industry pressure
By Beth Mole - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Labels made calories per serving and per package clearer, included added sugar count.
- FDA Decides To Delay New Nutrition Labels Until Some Vague Point In The Future
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Only weeks after food industry lobbyists asked the Food and Drug Administration to delay the starting date for revised Nutrition Facts labels, their wish has been granted. The FDA has announced it plans to kick this can down the road by extending these deadlines — possibly by as much as three years. The FDA began working on its overhaul of …
- Today's Best Deals: Coleman Camping Sale, Logitech Harmony, SONOS, and More
By Shep McAllister on Deals, shared by Shep McAllister to Lifehacker - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Of Catfish & Fickle Lovers: Aste CEO Talks Online Dating’s Downsides
By Jeff Engel - Monday Jun 5, 2017
There are millions of fish in the sea, and dating apps have made it easier to quickly find and connect with a lot more of those would-be catches. But the ease of creating an online dating profile—and the lack of oversight by the companies running such services—means that users can, and often do, misrepresent themselves. […]