A leader of the Bridge Golf Foundation hopes it will be a “model for progressive gentrification” through its work with underprivileged and mostly black adolescent boys.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HARLEM TREE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- A Golf Center Grows in Harlem
By PAUL ROGERS - Friday Aug 25, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.
- Sunday Routine: How Michael Strahan, Television Host, Spends His Sundays
By LAUREN PORCARO DORMENT - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Mr. Strahan is enjoying his last few idle Sundays — strolling in Central Park and driving in New Jersey — before he resumes his gig with “Fox N.F.L. Sunday.”
- New York Today: New York Today: Hiring Movers
By ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
Wednesday: Tips for moving, a fallen tree in Central Park, and Havana in Harlem.
- Black Swimmers: Then and Now
Friday Aug 11, 2017
Black children drown five times as often as white children, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The Harlem Honeys and Bears, a senior synchronized swim team, is trying to help by offering free lessons for young people.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”