The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HARI DEV INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Snap Shares Fall Below IPO Price for First Time
Monday Jul 10, 2017
Snap Inc. shares fell below their initial public offering price Monday, a setback for one of the most-anticipated U.S. IPOs in recent years.
- Tech Fix: New iPad Pro Inches Toward Replacing PC, but Falls Short
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Apple’s newest tablet is faster, with a brighter screen and a higher refresh rate, but keyboard typing is still uncomfortable.
- Snap shares fall below IPO price as Morgan Stanley cuts rating
By Post Staff Report - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Snap Inc. has been slapped again — this time by the big Wall Street bank that underwrote its public stock debut. Shares of Snapchat’s parent company fell to fresh all-time lows on Tuesday after Morgan Stanley — which led the Snapchat parent’s IPO in March — cut its rating on the stock to equal weight...
- A Security Robot Falls Into a Fountain. You’re No RoboCop, Says Internet.
By CHRISTOPHER MELE - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The K5 has a passing resemblance to R2-D2 — and a dash of Paul Blart, mall cop. Its creators took the online mockery in stride.