Allied Irish Banks offers investors a good chance to ride the Irish Republic’s strong economic recovery, but it comes with just one snag: a still-large chunk of bad loans left over from the hard years.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
SADDAM A ALKUTAINY
408 JAY ST FLR 1
BRONX, NEW YORK, 11201
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HAPPY IRISH MARKET INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Allied Irish Banks: Fresh Listing for a Fresh Start
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Good Lists Make For Happy Customers
Tuesday Sep 10, 2013
A recent article in a trade publication likened the inbox to a battlefield, and that image isn't very far off the mark. Email marketing is becoming more and more attractive to marketers as other meansof reaching prospects and customers are either disappearing or are shown to be ineffective and/or overpriced. Email marketing, on the other hand, is growing by leaps and bounds, energized by the newemphasis on mobile devices and delivering the best ROI available.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Amazon Deal for Whole Foods Starts a Supermarket War
By RACHEL ABRAMS and JULIE CRESWELL - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The grocery-store industry now faces, in addition to overseas competitors, a deep-pocketed rival with a track record of moving customers online.