The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
160A EAST 170TH ST
BRONX, NEW YORK, 10452
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HAPPY FIX, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- A strike zone that changes every game? Technology can fix that
By Larry Brooks - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Last Monday night in The Bronx in the eighth inning of a game the Yankees led 2-1 with one out and none on, Toronto’s Josh Donaldson ducked under a Dellin Betances full-count pitch that split the heart of the plate by any objective measure. But home plate umpire Jerry Mears bought Donaldson’s Eddie Gaedel act...
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- How a Supreme Court Ruling on Printer Ink Bolsters Your Digital Rights
By Kyle Wiens - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
Impression Products Inc. vs. Lexmark International Inc. is an important ruling that clears the way for small businesses to fix your stuff.
- State of the Art: One Way to Fix Uber: Think Twice Before Using It
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
After months of escalating scandals, Uber is pledging to remake itself. Only customers like you can hold it accountable.