The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - HANSENS SNACK BAR LLC
2013 - ROBERTS ICE CREAM LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Rxbar Review: A Simple Yet Satisfying Bar to Replace Your Soylent Habit
By Rene Chun - Thursday Apr 13, 2017
The minimalist ingredient list in these bars makes them a no-brainer for those who want a bare-bones, protein-packed snack.
- Trader Joe’s Grainless Granola, GoMacro & BulletProof Bars Recalled Over Listeria Concerns
By Ashlee Kieler - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Granola and protein bars can make a great snack, but they aren’t as good when they come with a side of listeria. For that reason, Trader Joe’s and Wildway grainless granola, along with bars from GoMacro and Bulletproof are being recalled. The companies announced the recalls this week after being notified by a supplier or suppliers that an ingredient used …
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Nestle May Sell Off Some Of Its Popular U.S. Candy Brands
Friday Jun 16, 2017
With its confectionary business heading south as Americans indulge more and more in healthier snacks, Nestle SA yesterday said it was exploring its "strategic options" for the likes of Butterfinger,Baby Ruth and Crunch bars - not to mention 100Grand, Laffy Taffy, Nerds, SkinnyCow, SweetTars, Raisinets and Gobstoppers.