Eight months into its review, the Justice Department still has stumbling blocks in assessing the most significant business deal before the Trump administration.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HANG LOOSE SERVICES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- AT&T’s Blockbuster Deal for Time Warner Hangs in Limbo
By CECILIA KANG and MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- Loose Definition of Terrorism Upends a Syrian Asylum Seeker’s Life
By SOMINI SENGUPTA - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Radwan Ziadeh, a dissident who faced persecution in Syria, has been denied asylum because of a measure that targets even groups the United States supports.
- The Gang Murders in the Suburbs
By LIZ ROBBINS and NADIA T. RODRIGUEZ - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Four young Latino men went to hang out in the woods on Long Island one night during spring break. They ended up victims of the brutal gang MS-13.
- Secret Service Post Moves From Trump Tower to a Trailer
By NICHOLAS FANDOS - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A command post was moved out of the skyscraper after a lease agreement between the government and the Trump Organization fell apart.
- China Disrupts WhatsApp Service in Online Clampdown
By PAUL MOZUR - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The last of Facebook’s major products that still worked in China was hit by government blocks, as Beijing broadly tightens its controls over the internet.
- NFL Explores Tie-Up With Firm Owned by Jerry Jones and N.Y. Yankees
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
A combination of Legends Hospitality and NFL On Location would potentially provide travel and ticket services for the world’s biggest sporting events