Four young Latino men went to hang out in the woods on Long Island one night during spring break. They ended up victims of the brutal gang MS-13.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HANG LONG CONSTRUCTION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Gang Murders in the Suburbs
By LIZ ROBBINS and NADIA T. RODRIGUEZ - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- AT&T’s Blockbuster Deal for Time Warner Hangs in Limbo
By CECILIA KANG and MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
Eight months into its review, the Justice Department still has stumbling blocks in assessing the most significant business deal before the Trump administration.
- Judge robbed of HR in nightcap as Yankees settle for split
By George A. King III - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
BOSTON — Considering it started with Aroldis Chapman flushing a victory Friday night with a ninth-inning walk to open a crucial three-city road trip splitting four with the Red Sox wasn’t a bad way for the Yankees to spend a long weekend at Fenway Park. After riding CC Sabathia and the bullpen to victory in...
- Jeff Sessions Says He’ll Stay On As Attorney General Despite Trump Trashing Him To The ‘NY Times’
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Jeff Sessions is proud of the work he's doing at the Justice Department and isn't going anywhere "as long as it's appropriate."
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?