The material, made by the American manufacturing company Arconic, has a combustible core and is already barred in the United States for buildings above a certain height.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HANDY-EQUIP MATERIAL HANDLING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Material at Center of London Fire Will Not Be Sold for High Rises
By DANNY HAKIM - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- Lithium/graphene “foil” makes for a great battery electrode
By John Timmer - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Graphene handles the issues that come with an electrode's lithium moving elsewhere.
- Fitbit’s smartwatch plan hits more snags with debut looming
By Mark Gurman and Selina Wang - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- As Amazon Pushes Forward With Robots, Workers Find New Roles
By NICK WINGFIELD - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
Amazon is on the forefront of automation, finding new ways of getting robots to do the work once handled by human employees.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.