Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HANDY ANDY DISTRIBUTING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- News Outlets to Seek Bargaining Rights Against Google and Facebook
By JIM RUTENBERG - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
A group of news organizations plans to ask Congress for the right to negotiate with the online giants, which are gaining greater shares of digital advertising and distribution.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Ease Your Vacation with These Handy Gadgets
By Andrea Smith - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
Traveling can be stressful enough, but these gadgets and apps can help make your next trip just a little easier — and a lot more fun.
- Amazon's Efficient Distribution Key to Winning Consumers
By Charles Babcock Editor at Large, Cloud - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Amazon's online ordering started the company's success; efficient distribution will continue to expand its retail footprint.