RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HANDLE SOCIAL, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
- The NSA and the Corrosion of Silicon Valley
By Michael Dearing - Monday Dec 30, 2013
The dolphin in the tuna net is us -- our industry, our work, and the social fabric of our community.
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- Planting Time For Zone 8 Bulbs: When Do I Plant Zone 8 Bulbs
By Darcy Larum - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- State Dept. To Expand Social Media Screening Of Travelers
Friday May 5, 2017
In addition to asking for all prior social media handles going back five years, new rules would require travelers to provide old email addresses and phone numbers.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Co-Consuming Content Comes Of Age
Thursday Feb 16, 2017
"Co-consumption" is the driving premise of the Airtime video chat app that launched last spring and is now pushing to expand its user base and enhance its features.
- Silicon Valley Aims To Rally Opposition To Net Neutrality Rollback
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
Online retailer Amazon, browser developer Mozilla, tech incubator Y Combinator and social news site Reddit are among dozens of Web companies that are planning to rally support for net neutrality.