Recent moves by tech companies including Alphabet Inc.’s Google, GoDaddy, Uber and GoFundMe to crack down on white supremacists thrust them into unusual territory for corporations that often take a more hands-off approach to who uses their services and how.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HAND TO HAND CONNECTION SERVICES INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Tech Firms Ban White Supremacists, Shifting From Hands-Off Policy
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- Uber board picks Expedia’s Dara Khosrowshahi as new CEO
By Reuters - Monday Aug 28, 2017
(Reuters) — Uber Technologies Inc on Sunday chose Dara Khosrowshahi, the chief executive of travel company Expedia Inc, as its chief executive, according to two sources with knowledge of the matter, handing him the challenge of leading the ride-services company out of a nearly year-long crisis. Khosrowshahi, 48, would take on the daunting task of […]
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
- A HELPING HAND Comcast, U-Haul, Airbnb offer free services in Fla.
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
- Tech Industry Finds Washington Isn't So Hands-Off Anymore
Friday Sep 15, 2017
New scrutiny by Congress of Facebook Inc. over its acceptance of Russian ad buys is just the latest in a string of political challenges facing technology firms, which long enjoyed a hands-off approach from Washington.